peyton manning's record reveals tom brady's greatness - SportsRip

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

I AM A STEROID (A-ROD EDITION)

Posted on 18:18 by raja rani

I am a steroid and I got A-Rod busted again.

I am a steroid and I really did it this time. A 211-game suspension for my boy A-Rod?
Oooops.

I am a steroid and I can make players 'misremember' the truth. A-Rod lied, denied, and
even tried to tell Katie Couric he never used me. Who's fooling who?

I am a steroid and A-Rod couldn't do without me. Even after he told the world we
no longer had a relationship, he was still sneaking around to carry on our affair.


I am a steroid. A-Rod and I became friends long before he ever donned the pinstripes.

I am a steroid and I helped A-Rod become the best player in the game and sign that
juiced up $252 million contract with the Texas Rangers.


I am a steroid. Have you seen what I've done to Alex Rodriquez lately? I made his ego
bigger than Jose Canseco's arms. I was responsible  for those, too. Did you see A-Rod
kiss himself in the mirror? That was because of me.


Remember when he tried to pick up those girls after being benched in the playoffs?
Yep, my signature, or um, syringe was all over that.

I am a steroid and that 211-game suspension is not going to stick to A-Rod.

I am a steroid and the Yankees are still going to owe A-Rod a whole lot of money.


I am a steroid and I'm waiting for the next Victor Conte or Tony Bosch who can make
me as undetectable again like the Stealth B-52 bomber.

I am a steroid and do you really think A-Rod can give me up?

I am a steroid and I think A-Rod is looking for Peter Gammons to talk to---again.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • PAUL DEVLIN'S VALENTINE: HEAVEN SENT
  • LOLO JONES: SHE'S BAAAAAAACK
    After watching Lolo Jones cry on the set of NBC after failing to medal in the Olympics, I wrote that the American Hurdler wouldn't go aw...
  • THE DISSECTION OF JIM TOMSULA
    With his first word at his introductory press conference, the critique of Jim Tomsula was on. Everybody in 49ers nation hung on his every wo...
  • WITH A-ROD, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND
    When news came down that Alex Rodriquez would probably miss half of next season because of hip surgery, I couldn't help but think of a s...
  • JIM BIBBY: A BASEBALL GIANT
    I first met Jim Bibby in spring training with the Boston Red Sox organization nearly 25 years ago. He's one of the biggest human beings ...
  • JOE PATERNO AND THE 111 WINS
    Social media was flooded Friday afternoon with pictures of Joe Paterno smiling and celebrating with captions that read, "NCAA restores ...
  • JAVON BELCHER SHOULD BE FORGOTTEN
    When I saw a picture of the shrine the Kansas City Chiefs made to Javon Belcher inside their locker room, I realized, more than ever, that p...
  • WHEN IS THE PAST REALLY IN THE PAST?
    When does the past really become the past? Should the bad things Julie Hermann allegedly did 16 years ago destroy her future? Why do people ...
  • BELICHICK'S LESSON IN 'MOVING ON TO CINCINNATI'
    Jonas Gray? Who the heck is Jonas Gray? Sounds like somebody who attended an elite prep school in New England. Undrafted, cut by the Miami D...
  • THE END OF A-ROD
    No matter what happens today, tomorrow, or this weekend, the career of Alex Rodriquez is over. After more than 2,500 games and 11,000 at-bat...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (26)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2014 (111)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2013 (251)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ▼  August (25)
      • TIM TEBOW HATERS REJOICE--AND THAT'S SAD.
      • ROLLING STONE: A SHOCK TO BOSTON'S SYSTEM
      • JOHNNY MANZIEL, NCAA, AND DOING THE RIGHT THING
      • "I HAVE A DREAM....."
      • RYAN BRAUN "PRESSES" THE ISSUE OF CHEATING
      • BRIAN WILSON AND A HAIRY DILEMMA
      • A-ROD, MLB, AND THE HYPOCRISY OF IT ALL
      • WEISS & JEDZ: BEST UNC COMBO EVER
      • JACKIE ROBINSON, BASEBALL NEEDS YOU MORE THAN EVER
      • PAM OLIVER IS TOUGH AS NAILS
      • NCAA AND THE DUMBEST RULE ON THE PLANET
      • JARED REMY: THE POSTER BOY FOR EFFECTS OF STEROIDS
      • A-ROD, THE KING OF REALITY SHOWS, IS UNDERPAID
      • JARED REMY & THE BIG ERROR BY WALTHAM POLICE
      • STEROIDS MESS IS MLB'S 'EXXON VALDEZ'
      • JASON DUFNER AND WHY WE SHOULD LOVE HIM
      • SUPERCUTS: AS HIP AS I WANT TO BE
      • BILL BELICHICK OWNS WES WELKER
      • I'M HITTING THE 'LIKE' BUTTON FOR....
      • I AM A STEROID (A-ROD EDITION)
      • MLB'S STEROID ERA HAS BEEN LIKE A SIT-COM
      • CAN RILEY COOPER REALLY BE FORGIVEN?
      • DEAR AARON HERNANDEZ: GOD DIDN'T PUT YOU IN PRISON...
      • DREW BREES AND THE 'TIPPING' POINT
      • THE END OF A-ROD
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2012 (112)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (8)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

raja rani
View my complete profile